Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/ikea-hack-chocolate-ice-cream/
© 2015 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Ikea Hack Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 C IKEA chocolate spread + more for spreading
- Whip your heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks forms. Add in the sweetened condensed milk and Ikea chocolate spread and whip to combine.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze overnight.
- Scoop into ice cream cones and top with melted Ikea chocolate spread. Enjoy!