I think that these Kid’s Valentine’s Lollipops look so cute when they’re set up in a cute goody bag or gift bag! They’re fun for everyone to make!
Kid's Valentine's Lollipops
- Chocolate Candy Melts
- Pink Candy Melts
- Hot Pink Candy Melts
- Lollipop Sticks or Paper Straws
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and lay out the lollipop sticks. You should get about 6 lollipops on a standard size cookie sheet.
- Melt the candy melts according the directions on the bag. I pour mine into a ceramic mug and microwave for 1 minute then stir. Put them back into the microwave for 40 seconds at 70% power and stir until it’s all melted and smooth.
- Pour out some of each color in a round shape and drag a toothpick to swirl the colors a bit.
- Roll the lollipop stick or paper straw flat in to the chocolate and then lay flat on the cookie sheet.
- Decorate with sprinkles and set them aside to dry.