Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/kiwiberry-pops/
© 2014 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
- Chocolate Chips, I used Enjoy Life Brand
- Lollipop Sticks
- Wash and thoroughly dry the Kiwiberries. Let them sit out for at least 30 minutes to get the chill off.
- Melt your chocolate at 70% power in the microwave.
- Pinch off the “hair” and cut a small opening at the bottom of the kiwiberry.
- Dip a 1/4 inch of your lollipop stick into the chocolate and then insert at the bottom of the fruit until it half way into the fruit.
- Set aside and let the chocolate harden while you add sticks to the rest of the fruit.
- Drizzle the chocolate around the kiwiberry and add any sprinkles. Stand up to dry.
- Serve immediately.