Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/m-and-m-pretzel-chocolate-chip-cookies/
© 2014 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
M and M Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 10 1/2 oz Flour
- 1/2 tps Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 12 Tbls Butter, melted and cooled
- 1 C Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 C Chocolate Chips
- 1 bag Spring Pretzel M and M's
- Preheat oven to 325 deg F.
- Use your paddle attachment in your mixer and cream butter and sugars. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add in dry ingredients and mix on low until incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and M and M’s by hand.
- Measure out 2 Tbls of batter per cookie and place it on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or a silicone mat. Press one pretzel on to the top of the cookie dough.
- Bake for 15 minutes watching not to burn.
- Let cool for 5 minutes on the pan then move to a cooling rack.