Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/microwaved-hard-candy-lollipops/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Microwaved Hard Candy Lollipops
- 1 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 dram LorAnn Flavoring
- Food Coloring (if desired)
- Lollipop Sticks
- Wilton Sugar Sheets – cut out design
- Cake Mate Dessert Decals
- Silicon Mat
- Prepare Silicon Mat with sugar sheets and edible paper designs.
- Mix Sugar and Corn Syrup in a 4 cup glass container. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes and 10 seconds.
- Carefully remove the plastic and stir. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap again and microwave for another 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove plastic wrap, stir, add in flavoring and color if desired.
- Working quickly, pour or spoon over edible paper and turn lollipop stick to coat. If desired, sprinkle with decorations while still liquid and sticky.
- Allow the candy to harden completely before handling the lollipops.