Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/paleo-chocolate-chip-cookies/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
C Almond Flour
tsp baking soda
Tbls coconut oil, melted
C maple syrup
C chocolate chips (Enjoy Life Brand)
- Place the almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients (except the chocolate chips) then mix in the flour mixture. Once combined then add chocolate chips.
- Measure out 1 tablespoon sized balls of the dough and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or a silicon mat.
- Place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F.
- Bake the cookies for 5 minutes and then flatten them slightly with a spatula and continue baking for 7 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy warm with a glass of Almond Milk.