Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/peanut-butter-cookie-dough/
© 2017 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
Creamy Peanut Butter Cookie Dough can be added to ice cream or used in a cake.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth will both work, so pick your favorite kind)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- Blend Butter and Peanut Butter in a mixing bowl. Add in the sugars and blend until smooth. Add in remaining ingredients.
- Line a 9 inch round cake pan with parchment paper (bottom and sides).
- Transfer the cookie dough into the pan and smooth. Tap the pan on the counter a few times to settle the dough.
- Place in the fridge overnight.