Here’s What You Need for the Frosting:
1/2 C Shredded Coconut
3 C Powered Sugar
2 Sticks Butter
4 – 6 Tbls crushed Pineapple with Juice
Pineapple Coconut Fun-da-Middles Cupcakes
- 1 box Fun-Da-Middles Yellow Cupcake Mix
- 3/4 C Coconut Milk
- 1/3 C oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbls crushed pineapple with juice
- 1/2 C Shredded Coconut
- 3 C Powered Sugar
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 4 – 6 Tbls crushed Pineapple with Juice
- Take the box mix and add the rest of the ingredients. Do not use the water the box calls for. Combine and add half the batter to the cupcake cups.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cream filling and the pineapple and stir to combine.
- Add the cream to the cupcake cups and then cover with the remaining cupcake batter.
- Bake at 350 deg F for 30 minutes and allow to cool.
- Cream the butter and slowly add the sugar one cup at a time. Add in the pineapple and juice to help incorporate the sugar. Use only as much pineapple juice needed to gain desired frosting consistency.
- Toast the coconut over medium heat in a small fry pan.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes and add toasted coconut.