Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/pizzelle-cookies/
© 2012 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter, allow time to cool
- 1 Tbls vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat your Pizzelle iron as directed.
- Combine all ingredients until batter is smooth
- Drop a heaping tablespoon of batter onto the rear half iron and close.
- Cook for about 30 seconds and then carefully remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, dust the cookies with some powdered sugar.
- Unfortunately, you can only make two cookies at a time. It’s easy, but a bit time involved.
- I made all of these in about an hour and a half.