Summer vacation is coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean that you have to stop traveling. There’s so many awesome placed that you can go to. Keep it local and go camping in a local campground over the weekend or travel to far off places like Rome or Hawaii. I’ve collected some awesome posts for you to give you a glimpse into where to go and what to do. Chill out on the beach, hike a mountain, swim in a waterfall or ride some big roller coasters! What adventure will you choose? Plan your next getaway now!
Plan your next getaway
- Top 10 Campgrounds in Illinois from Way 3 Good Life
- What to do in Tuscany from Run to Radiance
- Rome, Italy Travel Guide from Run to Radiance
- Visit the Big Island of Hawaii from Pint Sized Baker
- Crater Late National Park from This Miss Cooks
- Charleston, South Carolina from Life of 2 Snowbirds
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter from Somewhat Simple
- Disney California Adventure Tips from The Bewitchin Kitchen
- Top 8 things to do at Universal Studios from Powered by Mom
- Hilton Head Island, South Carolina from A Bride on a Budget
- 5 Reasons to book a Carnival Cruise from Los Angeles from Pretty Extraordinary
- Dismals Canyon, Alabama from Eat,Move, Make
- The Ultimate Camping List for Families from Way 2 Good Life
If you’re on the West Coast, get away to Calistoga, CA.
And if you’re up for an Hawaiian Destination, take a look at visiting Kailua-Kona, HI.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.238
Thanks so much for stopping by bloggers! I love seeing all your posts and content. I learn quite a bit from all of you. I wanted to give you a heads up for the coming weeks feature schedule. I always have to go back into the archives and look for content for each themed week, so I figure I should let you know what I’m looking for.
Aug 21 – WAFFLES! Give me all of your creative waffle recipes and crafts!
Aug 28 – Biscuits! I want biscuits for dinner, topping for biscuits, and ways to serve biscuits.
Sept 4 -Fall Activities! Share some fall foliage, fall planting, gardening, and crafts for the fall!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.