Today I am guest posting over at Pamela’s Heavenly Sweets.
Come on over and check out my great twist to Pumpkin Pie Pop Tart Sandwiches.
Hint – They are NOT stuffed with Ice Cream….
Pumpkin Pop Tart Sandwiches
- 2 Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts
- 1 Cup Cool Whip
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice Pudding Mix
- Sprinkles to garnish
- Cut Pop Tarts in Half.
- Mix Cool Whip and Pudding with a spoon or spatula.
- Spoon Cool Whip Mix over one half of Pop Tart and sandwich with other half.
- Dip edges in sprinkles to decorate.
- Place in Freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Eat and enjoy!
I link up at THESE GREAT parties!
This post was Featured at: