Posted by Pint Sized Bakerhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/rainbow-cookies/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
- 3 1/2 C Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 (3 sticks) C Butter, softened
- 1 C Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Cherry, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Wild Berry, and Grape Jell-o
- Preheat your oven to 350F and prepare a cookie sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- Beat butter with a paddle attachment until creamy. Add is sugar, egg, and vanilla and beat until combined. Gradually add in flour and baking powder until blended.
- Divide dough into 6 sections. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of Jell-o onto each section. Knead together with dough.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll in the extra jello from the packets. Place on a baking sheet lined with a silicon mat and flatten with the bottom of a cup.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer to wire rack and cool completely.