Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/red-velvet-christmas-brownies/
© 2012 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Red Velvet Christmas Brownies
These Red Velvet Christmas Brownies are so good and perfect for a holiday party or get together! You can put any holiday topping on them!
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 box Fluffy White Frosting (This is hard to find – now only available online)
- 1 Cup Red and Green Holiday Chocolate Chips
- Combine the cake mix, melted butter and eggs in a bowl and stir to combine. It will be thick!
- Spread it out in a 9×13 pan.
- Make the frosting according to the directions on the box.
- Add the frosting to the center of the pan, do not let it touch the sides of the pan.
- Sprinkle on the chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before slicing with a plastic knife. The creme topping will be sticky.