Here’s my OPINION:
+ Real Cake Pops – NOT DONUT HOLES.
+ Not a huge financial investment.
+ Nothing left over when you are done.
+ Tasted good.
+ One Stop Shopping
+ I made 13 cake pops out of the recipe using my cookie scoop.
+ Easy for Kids to help out.
+ Lots and lots of colored Jummie Sprinkles included. There were a lot of colors with minimal white one.
– No wrappers in the kit to cover the cake pops when done. Unless you’re going to eat them the same day, you need a way to cover them.
– Barely enough Candy Melts to dip all the pops. I would buy some extra candy melts. Look for CandyQuick in the baking section of your grocery store or Wilton’s Candy melts in the Wilton’s section at Wal-Mart or Craft Store.
– I would have like a touch more frosting to mix in. Seemed a bit “dry”.
– Only one flavor (that I have seen).
– I’m not a huge fan of Jimmies used as sprinkles. They tend to poke out and therefore fall off easier than traditional sprinkles.
Come back next week for another giveaway.