First of all, I really didn’t like the profile design. Yes, it’s different, and that is what caught my attention; however, as I was making them, I just thought they looked stranger and stranger.
Review of the Rudolph Cake Pop KitPros:
– Easy Instructions
– Like the included stand
– More than enough cake and frosting
– Piping bag for adding details to the face
– Not enough Candy Melts for 20 pops
– Frosting used to decorate is difficult to apply
– Black Icing in pen is thick and would not outline
– No bags wrap cake pops
– Discoloration of the candy melts – looked odd.
Overall – This would be a fun project to use up some time over the holidays. Don’t expect to get all 20 cake pops done unless you pick up an extra bag of chocolate candy melts. If the shaped heads are too much to handle, just roll balls and make your own reindeer with pretzel antlers. The kids will enjoy those just as much.