Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/rhubarb-sherbet/
© 2015 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
C rhubarb, cut into 1″ pieces
– 1/2 C milk of your choice (I used unsweetened coconut milk)
- Chop the rhubarb into 1 inch pieces and place into a saucepan with sugar and water. Adjust sugar for sweetness.
- Bring to a boil for 10 minutes allowing the rhubarb to break up. Use a potato masher or the back of a fork to help.
- Pour the contents into an ice mold and freeze for 4 -6 hours.
- Place the frozen rhubarb cubes into a food processor and gradually add in the milk until your sherbert is thick and creamy.
- Immediately serve and enjoy!