Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/triple-whiskey-cake/
© 2014 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Triple Whiskey Cake
Triple threat cake - Chocolate Whiskey Cake, Dulce de Leche Frosting with Whiskey, and Chocolate Whiskey Ganache.
- 4 oz Dark Chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Whiskey
- Chocolate Whiskey Cake with Whiskey Dulce de Leche Frosting
- 2 oz chocolate for decorations.
- Frost the cake and refrigerate while preparing the ganache.
- Heat the cream to a simmer and pour over chopped dark chocolate. Let the heat melt the chocolate for 5 minutes before stirring.
- Stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Add in the whiskey and allow to cool.
- Melt the additional chocolate and make drizzle decorations on a piece of parchment and let harden in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, pour the ganache over the cake and top with the chocolate decorations.