Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/tropical-fruit-pizza/
© 2015 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
(apx 1/2) premade Sugar Cookie Dough
oz Vanilla pudding, instant
can crushed pineapple
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- Roll out the cookie dough to an 8 inch diameter approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 15 minutes and cool completely.
- Mix the vanilla pudding with the crushed pineapple and juices. Mix until combined and thick. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut up your fruit and store in the fridge until ready to use.
- Prior to serving, layer on the pineapple pudding and arrange the fruit. I have the papaya on the outside, then kiwi, pineapple, and mango in the middle.
- Serve immediately to keep the crust crunchy.
- Enjoy a delicious dessert!
by Karyn Granrud