Mmm! These Valentines Heart Lollipops are a sweet treat for everyone! You can decorate them however you want and they’ll be perfect for any event!
Valentines Heart Lollipops
Fun Valentine's candy lollipops the kids are going to love!
- Red and/or Pink Candy Melts - 1/4 of the bag
- Lollipop sticks
- Wax paper lined cookie sheets
- Sandwich baggies
- An eager assistant (optional)
- Melt your Candy Melts as directed.
- When the wafers are melted, pour some into a baggie, press out the air, and seal the top. Snip off a corner of the baggie being careful not to squeeze out the candy.
- Draw the outline of your heart and then fill in. If you don't think you can free hand a good heart, print a template and slide it under the wax paper. These are maybe 2 to 3 inches across.
- Gently shake the cookie tray to even out any lumps that you may see. The heart will flatten out and fill in any gaps. Roll the lollipop stick in the candy and lay flat on the cookie sheet.
- Decorate as desired.