Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/white-chocolate-cake/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
White Chocolate Cake
This White Chocolate cake can be used in place of any yellow or white cake recipe.
- 8 ounces White Baking Chocolate (with cocoa butter)
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F and grease and flour two 9 inch round pans.
- Melt White Chocolate in a double boiler and allow to cool for 10 minutes once melted and smooth.
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and salt) in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter on medium for 30 seconds, then slowly add in sugar. Reduce speed to low and add in eggs one at a time then add in the vanilla.
- Alternately add in flour and milk and mix until just combined. Do not overbeat.
- Finally mix in white chocolate being careful not to overbeat.
- Divide batter into the two pans and bake for 30 minutes checking for doneness.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to completely cool.
- Cover and store in the fridge overnight.