Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/white-chocolate-pudding-peppermint/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies
White Chocolate Pudding Peppermint Cookies that are sure to be a hit on your Christmas cookie plate this year.
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp hot water
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3.75 oz Hershey's White Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 bag Peppermint M&M's
- 10 Candy Cane Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Beat the butter until smooth and add the sugars. Beat for 1-2 minutes, until creamy.
- Add in one egg one at a time, beating until combined.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the tablespoon of hot water. Beat in the baking soda, vanilla and salt. Add the flour and pudding and mix until dough forms.
- Mix in the M&M's and Oreos with a large wooden spoon.
- *Note - Don't over mix the Oreos. The red center will start to run and "stain" the cookies.
- Scoop dough by heaping tablespoons and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are set.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.