Posted by Karyn Granrudhttps://pintsizedbaker.com/wlw-fig-and-strawberry-cashew-bars/
© 2013 Pint Sized Baker. All rights reserved.
Fig and Strawberry Cashew Bars
- 1 C Dried Mission Figs
- 1 C Dried Strawberries
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbls Honey
- 1 Tbls Coconut Oil
- 1 C unsalted Cashews
- In a food processor, add the figs and strawberries. Process for 30 seconds. Add in salt and coconut oil and slowly add in the honey though the feed tube while running.
- Pulse in cashews until desired sized of cashews is achieved.
- Line an 8×8 pan with wax paper and press the mixture into the pan. Use a second sheet of wax paper to press the mixture down and not have it stick to your hands.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours then cut into squares.
- To store, cover the pan or place wax paper between layer and store in a plastic container in the fridge.
- Enjoy this on-the-go snack.