I love these Mint Chocolate Magic Bars! They are an ooey gooey goodness of chocolate, marshmallows, and sooo much more sweets!
I wasn’t joking about these not being the prettiest desserts. The sweetened condensed milk that holds these bars together turned more brown than I anticipated. If you’re making this, I’m going to suggest adding the milk then adding the final layer of of the peppermint M&M’s.
I also wasn’t joking about needing those fat pants. I ate more than 50% of these bars! I’d walk by and break off a piece throughout the day. Ya know, you tend to eat way more than anticipated or intended when you just have a “bite now and then”. sheesh!
- 1 C sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 C butter, melted
- 5 oz graham cracker crumbs
- 1 C Quick Oats
- 1 C chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 C Dark Chocolate and Mint Morsels
- 1 C Delights Mint Filled Morsels
- 1 C mini M&M’s
- 1 can (14 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 C Peppermint M&M’s
- Toast the coconut at 350 for 5 – 8 minutes. The tips should just start to brown.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with non stick foil or add some nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together and press into the bottom of the baking dish. Add the oats over top, then the nuts, the chocolate morsels and mini M&M’s, then the toasted coconut on top. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over everything and sprinkle on the peppermint M&M’s.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely for at least 2 hours. Remove from the pan using the foil as a handles and cut into 2 inch squares.