Disclaimer – Peeps and Company sent me these products to have some fun creating. All opinions are my own.
I’ve got Zombie Peeps on my desserts! Hurry up and grab a slice before they gobble it all up!
I had a lot of fun creating Zombies from my Peeps!
It was a lot of fun to stab them, give them red eyes and bloody bite marks. All it took was a little bit of red gel food coloring and a few Mike and Ike candies that I cut up.
I had some Sugar Free Pumpkins, a few Chocolate Mousse Cats, and some Mini Peeps that I transformed into Zombies!
Even my daughter, who doesn’t like gross stuff, got a kick out of my zombie Peeps!
She was impressed with the little Tombstones, Spiders and Bugs that I made from the Mike & Ikes.
Does your neighborhood Boo each other? We do here and it’s so much fun to leave a little goodie bag of candy on your neighbor’s doorstep.
See rules HERE.
And, if you want to buy these fun Peeps yourself, use the discount code “PSB20” at http://www.peepsandcompany.com/ for a 20% savings off your ENTIRE order! (BTW – it’s time to start thinking of Christmas gifts as well.)
Halloween Peeps Cake
- 1 Cake Mix
- 1 Frosting
- 1 C Powdered Frosting
- 1 package of Grape Mike & Ikes
- 1 package Chocolate Mousse Peeps Cats
- 1 package Sugar Free Peeps Pumpkins
- 1 bag Mini Peeps
- Red Gel Food Coloring
- 1/2 C Melted Chocolate Chips
- Gather Peeps, Mike & Ikes, red food coloring, toothpicks, a sharp knife, sprinkles, melted chocolate and your imagination.
- For the Scratch Marks
- Add scratch marks using a toothpick dipped in the red gel food coloring and make scratches.
- For the Stab Wounds
- Cut a Mike & Ike candy into 4ths and use one to stab a Peep. Add some red food coloring to enhance the effect.
- For the Spiders and Bugs
- Take two Mike & Ike for the flying bug. Cut one in half and use the melted chocolate to adhere the wings and sprinkle eyes.
- Take three Mike & Ikes and cut two into quarters for the legs. Attach the 8 legs to the body with chocolate and add sprinkles for eyes.
- For the Cake
- Bake Cake according to the directions two 6 inch round pans. Use the remaining batter to make mini cupcakes. Bake as directed and cool.
- For the Frosting
- Remove the frosting from the container and mix with a cup of powdered sugar to thicken it. Frost the cake and cupcakes and top with zombie Peeps.
by Pint Sized Baker
Gotta Sweet Tooth? Share your recipe with me on Instagram using the hashtag #PintSizedBaker so I can see what you've been craving!