Have a happy Valentine’s Day with these Junior Mint Valentine’s Bark! This chocolate bark is so tasty and is fun to make for everyone!
Junior Mint Valentine's Bark
- Chocolate Wafers
- Pink Wafers
- Heart Sprinkles
- Heart Junior Mints
- Melt the candy in the microwave for 1 minute on high. Stir and then melt at 70% power for 40 seconds. Stir until smooth and melted.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Working quickly, pour the chocolate on to the wax paper and shake the cookie sheet to flatten out the chocolate. Drizzle the pink on in lines. Drag a knife perpendicular to the pink lines to create swirls. Give the cookie sheet a little shake to flatten any ridges that may have formed.
- Sprinkle on the heart sprinkles and Junior Mints.
- Set it aside for 30 minutes to completely harden.
- Break into pieces and serve.