I am so pleased with how these turned out.
They are easy to make and you can adopt them for any occasion to cheer someone up.
Got a friend with a broken heart? Happy Pill.
Did your kid have a bad day at school? Happy Pill
Are you frustrated at he never ending pile of laundry? Happy Pill! Oh heck – take some to your favorite Doctor, Nurse, or Family Practitioner. Who wouldn’t want one?
- 8 Twinkies
- White Almond Bark
- Blue Candy Melts
- Black Candy Melts
- Paper straws or Lollipop Sticks
- Freeze the Twinkies overnight.
- Melt the white almond bark and blue candy melts in separate containers according to the instructions.
- Remove the Twinkies from the freezer, unwrap them and dip 1/2 of one in the white melted candy. Shake off the excess candy and then insert the straw or stick at least half way into the Twinkie.
- Using the straw to hold on, dip the other end in the blue candy melts up to the white. Make sure that all of the Twinkie is coated. Shake off the excess. Stand up to dry or lay flat on parchment.
- When all the Twinkies are dipped, melt some black candy. Use a toothpick, a plastic sandwich bag, a squeeze tube with a tip, or parchment cone to pipe out the RX and formula. (I get more control piping when I use a parchment cone)
- Allow to dry and serve to those in need!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.