Looking for a fun treat to make? Try out these super cute Valentine’s Butterfingers Candy! They taste delicious and are really easy to make.
Have you ever made Homemade Butterfingers Candy?
It’s usually all over the blogs in the fall when the orange candy corn hits the stores.
Well, I was out and found RED candy corn and decided to flip this wonderful candy bar into a Valentine’s Day treat.
My Little Cup loves these and kept sneaking them while I was trying to make stuff with them!
Anyway, there are flavored like regular candy corn, which made me happy. A year or two ago I found some pretty blue candy corn that was blueberry flavored (blech!) and purple candy corn that was just gross! I was not a fan and ended up throwing them away.
Since RED is the new orange, I went forward with the red candy corn to make some Valentine Peanut Butter Treats!
These are so easy to make. There’s no real cooking – just a microwave, a bowl and a pan, chocolate candies, and sprinkles.
They are easy for the kids to help with or they would be a fun surprise to take into work or give as a gift.
My daughter LOVED these candies…which is funny because she didn’t like a regular Butterfinger candy bar. Go figure!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 pound of Candy Corn
- 16 oz jar of Peanut Butter
- Candy Wafers – Light Pink, Red, Chocolate
- Sprinkles – Mini Hearts, nonpareils, etc
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil.
- In a large glass bowl, microwave the candy corn for 1 minute and stir. Continue to heat and stir at 30 second intervals until the candy corn is melted. Add in the peanut butter and stir to combine.
- You can reheat the mixture if it seizes up before it’s combined.
- Pour it into the prepared pan and flatten it with your hand or spatula.
- Let it harden for an hour, then cut out with heart cookie cutters.
- Melt your candy wafers according to the instructions.
- Dip the heart into the candy, tap off the excess and place it on a piece of wax paper. Sprinkle to decorate while still wet.
- Get creative and have fun!