Looking for a fun and romantic treat to make? Try out these super cute Valentine’s Butterfingers Candy! They taste delicious and are really easy to make with no baking involved.
These are so easy to make. There’s no real cooking – just a microwave, a bowl, and a pan, chocolate candies, and sprinkles. They are easy for the kids to help with, or they would be a fun surprise to take into work or give as a gift.
- 1 pound of Candy Corn
- 16 oz jar of Peanut Butter
- Candy Wafers – Light Pink, Red, Chocolate
- Sprinkles – Mini Hearts, nonpareils, etc
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil.
- In a large glass bowl, microwave the candy corn for 1 minute and stir. Continue to heat and stir at 30 second intervals until the candy corn is melted. Add in the peanut butter and stir to combine.
- You can reheat the mixture if it seizes up before it’s combined.
- Pour it into the prepared pan and flatten it with your hand or spatula.
- Let it harden for an hour, then cut out with heart cookie cutters.
- Melt your candy wafers according to the instructions.
- Dip the heart into the candy, tap off the excess and place it on a piece of wax paper. Sprinkle to decorate while still wet.
- Get creative and have fun!
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.