Looking for a fun treat to make? Try out these super cute Valentine’s Butterfingers Candy! They taste delicious and are really easy to make.
- 1 pound of Candy Corn
- 16 oz jar of Peanut Butter
- Candy Wafers – Light Pink, Red, Chocolate
- Sprinkles – Mini Hearts, nonpareils, etc
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil.
- In a large glass bowl, microwave the candy corn for 1 minute and stir. Continue to heat and stir at 30 second intervals until the candy corn is melted. Add in the peanut butter and stir to combine.
- You can reheat the mixture if it seizes up before it’s combined.
- Pour it into the prepared pan and flatten it with your hand or spatula.
- Let it harden for an hour, then cut out with heart cookie cutters.
- Melt your candy wafers according to the instructions.
- Dip the heart into the candy, tap off the excess and place it on a piece of wax paper. Sprinkle to decorate while still wet.
- Get creative and have fun!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.