No idea yet what the plan is for New Years Eve, but I’m sure I’ll find something. Has anyone made New Year’s Eve plans yet? Are your just struggling to get through Christmas??
Well, if you’re looking ahead, I’ve gathered up some great recipes from my friends that would be perfect for a 2018 party! Here’s twelve New Year’s Eve Recipes that are easy, delicious, and awesome for parties of all sizes!
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy Near Year!
Twelve New Year’s Eve Recipes
- Easy Skillet Orange Pecan Pull Apart Glazed Rolls from Cooking on the Front Burners
- How to Host a Pancake Bar Party from Neighborfood Blog
- Pomegranate Party Punch from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Rosemary and Orange Le Grand Fizz Cocktail from Sparkle Living
- Coconut Rum Hot Cocoa from AKA Design
- Cheese Platter from Flour on my Face
- Avocado Toast Pockets from Simply Stacie
- Maple Praline Cheeseball from The Bewitchin Kitchen
- Brie Phyllo Bites from Celebrating the Season
- 3 ingredient Meatballs from Embellish Mints
- Roast Beef Sandwich Sliders from The Kittchen
- Mini Meatball Parm Sliders from Living La Vida Holoka
Here’s a few more items you may want to add to your New Year’s Eve Party! These No Bake Desserts are perfect!!
And you can’t have a New Year’s Eve Toast without a drink! Try this amazing Chocolate Martini!
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.