Oh my gosh!! How have we gotten to the end of another year? 2017 has flown by and 2018 and rushing to get going. I am looking forward to taking a little time off over the next two weeks and spending some quality time with the family. We’ve got one dinner planned for Friday and another one planned for Christmas. No idea yet what the plan is for New Years Eve, but I’m sure I’ll find something. Has anyone made New Year’s Eve plans yet? Are your just struggling to get through Christmas?? Well, if you’re looking ahead, I’ve gathered up some great recipes from my friends that would be perfect for a 2018 party! Here’s twelve New Year’s Eve Recipes that are easy, delicious, and awesome for parties of all sizes!
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy Near Year!
Twelve New Year’s Eve Recipes
- Easy Skillet Orange Pecan Pull Apart Glazed Rolls from Cooking on the Front Burners
- How to Host a Pancake Bar Party from Neighborfood Blog
- Pomegranate Party Punch from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Rosemary and Orange Le Grand Fizz Cocktail from Sparkle Living
- Coconut Rum Hot Cocoa from AKA Design
- Cheese Platter from Flour on my Face
- Avocado Toast Pockets from Simply Stacie
- Maple Praline Cheeseball from The Bewitchin Kitchen
- Brie Phyllo Bites from Celebrating the Season
- 3 ingredient Meatballs from Embellish Mints
- Roast Beef Sandwich Sliders from The Kittchen
- Mini Meatball Parm Sliders from Living La Vida Holoka
Here’s a few more items you may want to add to your New Year’s Eve Party! These No Bake Desserts are perfect!!
And you can’t have a New Year’s Eve Toast without a drink! Try this amazing Chocolate Martini!
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.254
Hey Bloggers, thanks so much for stopping by and linking up each week! I use all your posts to pull together these round ups. This is the last party of 2017. I’ll be taking Christmas and New Year’s off. I’ve left this party OPEN through Jan 4th, so pop back with any new posts that you post over the next two weeks. The party will return on Jan 8th and I’ll have a full schedule for featured posts then.
I hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! See ya again in 2018!!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.