Get those kids into the kitchen for some edible craft time with these fantastic Kid Friendly Halloween Treats that the kids can make for YOU! These are twelve easy treats are perfect for the little ones to make. They may need some help setting up but for the most part, you should be able to get them going all on their own.
Kid Friendly Halloween Treats
- Pumpkin Patch Graveyard Eclair Dessert from Big Bears Wife
- Frankenstein Pudding Pops from Kudos Kitchen
- Paranormal Parfaits from Eat Move Make
- Mummy Brownies from Suburban Simplicity
- Wafer Cookie Treats from Flour on My Face
- Monster Cookies from Adventures of Mel
- Frankenstein Halloween Brownies from Adventures of Mel
- Halloween Oreo Bark from Gluesticks Blog
- Hocus Pocus Decorated Pretzels from Lady Behind the Curtain
- Spiderweb Cookie Cake from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Nutter Butter Ghosts and Bats from Spaceships and Laser Beams
- Halloween Mummy Cake Pops from The Simple Parent
- 4 Ingredient Bat Treats from Suburban Simplicity
The kids will also enjoy these great halloween treats. Check out this Day of the Dead Cake.
And these Halloween Mousse Ice Cream Cones are fun to serve.
The kids are going to love this Monkey Brain Bread for a special breakfast.
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.292
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
a href=”https://pintsizedbaker.com” title=”Pint Sized Baker”><img src=”http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vz4l7hynRKQ/UO76hLIOOXI/AAAAAAAACV8/mK-b2RXfMhM/s1600/PSB_IveBeenFeatured.jpg” alt=”Pint Sized Baker” style=”border:none;” /
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
It would be awesome of you followed me on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
Follow Pint Sized Baker’s board Two-Cup Tuesday on Pinterest.
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.
Michele from Queenbeebaker
Wednesday 10th of October 2018
Thank you SO much for hosting! Have a wonderful week!
Jen @Cincy Shopper
Monday 8th of October 2018
Thanks again for the party. Hope you had a nice weekend!
Monday 8th of October 2018
Thank you for the party this week. What a cute theme!!!