These little vampire cake pops are adorable, aren’t they! You simply need a few things to create these little Dracula pops.
For me iIt all started with the cake pop molds… the HEART cake pop mold, to be precise. It was destiny. I knew the minute I saw the mold that it was destined to be a VAMPIRE!
You can also make the fun vampire cake pops with a round head. Simply shape the balls in your hand instead of pressing them into the heart shape.
Also check the other Cake Pop Recipes.
Little Vampire Cake Pops
- Prepare the cake pop base. Roll the cake pop batter even. It is important to roll the batter first to prevent cracking.
- Press the heart shaped mold in and clean away the excess that squishes out. If you use a 4 hearts mold, give the batter in to the mold and press down the lid. Carefully remove the shaped cake pop. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Afterwards, insert the sticks carefully at the pointy side of the heart. Once all the shapes are made.
- Melt the white candy melts in the microwave as instructed. Dip in all the cake pops until fully covered, tap off any excess and place on cake pop stand to dry.
- Melt some black candy in the microwave and put it in a baggie with the corner snipped off. On the dry cake pops, draw on the hair. Be creative, any hairstyle will do. 🙂
- Attach two eyeballs to each cake pop face with a dot of candy.
- Add mouth with black candy and red jimmies as fangs.
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.Share Pin Tweet (X) Email
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.