A No-bake Dessert Table doesn’t have to be boring! Take these beautiful marshmallows, strawberries, Oreo Cookies and Rice Krispies all dressed up!
New Years Party No-Bake Dessert Table
I wanted to bring in the New Year in style!
I’ve baked some amazing desserts all year ling, and I love all of desserts that I have shared with you. I’ve grown a lot as a baker, and have tried a few recipes that have intimidated me for a long time. I agonized over what to make for a New Year’s Dessert, and honestly, I just didn’t want to just do another Champagne Cupcake. I wanted a stunning dessert that really SCREAMED – Happy New Year!! Enter this No-bake dessert table with treats all ready to par-tay!!
These are no ordinary Oreo Cookies, Rice Krispie Treats, Strawberries, or Marshmallows. Oh no! They have all be decked out in sparkles, shimmer, and shine.
As I said, these took several hours to make. All the bows and roses were made one at a time with silicon molds. The treats were coated in candy melts, then shimmered up, then dressed up and adorned with sparkles.
There are some ladies who make these for a living and I really need to tip my hat to them for all the time and effort that goes into making them.
These would be great for just about any party.
A Wedding Shower, Baby Shower, Sweet 16, Baby’s 1st Birthday, or just to give as a wonderful gift to your
boss Best Friend! Give them a try and make something beautiful and stunning!
No-Bake Dessert Table
Who said No-Bake wasn't beautiful? These Stunning Marshmallows, Oreos, Rice Krispies, and Strawberries will change your mind.
For the Rose Oreos
- Oreo Cookies
- White Candy Wafers
- Oreo Cookie Mold
- Rose Silicon Mold
- Pink Pearl Dust
- Gold Spray Paint
- Rainbow Disco Dust
For the Tuxedo Rice Krispies
For the Oreos
- Fill the mold ⅔ with melted white candy wafers then press in the Oreo cookie. Fill in the top and cover the cookie completely. Tap the tray a few times on the counter to get any air-bubbles out. Place the filled tray into the freezer for 5 minutes to harden, then remove from the tray and let them come to room temperature.
- Spay with the Gold or Silver Spray Paint and allow it to dry. Drizzle with melted candy wafers and then pout the rainbow dust or disco dust on.
- You can also, shimmer them up with Pink Pearl Dust and a dry paint brush. Simple brush the color on then drizzle and decorate.
- Make all of your Candy Roses and place them in the center of the Oreo.
For the Tuxedo Rice Krispies
- Have your Rice Krispie Treats cut to a 3 inch by 2 inch rectangle. They should be about 1 inch thick. They should also be firm, so leave them out for an hour to "dry" a bit so that they stay straight.
- Melt your white candy wafer, dip ½ inch of a lollipop stick and insert it into the Rice Krispie treat. Coat your treat into the white candy and stand it up to dry. I double dipped my treats to get good coverage and fill in some of the uneven surfaces.
- Melt your black candy wafer and then dip each treat at an angle to make a crossed effect.
- Make all of your bow ties and attach then and add two black buttons to the shirt.
- Serve these on your elegant dessert table with the Dressed up Strawberries and Fancy Marshmallows.