A No-bake dessert table doesn’t have to be boring! Take these beautiful marshmallows, strawberries, Oreo Cookies, and Rice Krispies all dressed up!
New Years Party No-Bake Dessert Table
I wanted to bring in the New Year in style!
I’ve baked some amazing things all year long, and I love all of the desserts that I have shared with you. I’ve grown a lot as a baker, and have tried a few recipes that have intimidated me for a long time. I agonized over what to make for a New Year’s Dessert, and honestly, I just didn’t want to just do another Champagne Cupcake. I wanted a stunning dessert that really SCREAMED – Happy New Year!! Enter this No-bake dessert table with treats all ready to par-tay!!
These are no ordinary Oreo Cookies, Rice Krispie Treats, Strawberries, or Marshmallows. Oh no! They have all been decked out in sparkles, shimmer, and shine.
As I said, these took several hours to make. All the bows and roses were made one at a time with silicon molds. The treats were coated in candy melts, then shimmered up, then dressed up and adorned with sparkles.
There are some ladies who make these for a living, and I really need to tip my hat to them for all the time and effort that goes into making them.
These would be great for just about any party.
A Wedding Shower, Baby Shower, Sweet 16, Baby’s 1st Birthday, or just to give as a wonderful gift to your
boss Best Friend! Give them a try and make something beautiful and stunning!
This recipe is part two of a three part series including Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows on Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
No-Bake Rose Oreos and Tuxedo Rice Krispie Treats
Who said no-bake wasn't beautiful? These stunning Oreo cookies, Rice Krispie treats, marshmallows, and strawberries will steal the show!
For the Rose Oreos
- Oreo Cookies
- White Candy Wafers
- Oreo Cookie Mold
- Rose Silicon Mold
- Pink Pearl Dust
- Gold Spray Paint
- Rainbow Disco Dust
For the Tuxedo Rice Krispies
- Rice Krispie Treats
- White and Black Candy Wafers
- Bow Mold
- Lollipop sticks
For the Rose Oreos
- Fill the mold ⅔ with melted white candy wafers then press in the Oreo cookie. Fill in the top with more melted candy wafer and cover the cookie completely. Tap the tray a few times on the counter to get any air-bubbles out. Place the filled tray into the freezer for 5 minutes to harden, then remove from the tray and let them come to room temperature.
- Spray with the Gold or Silver Spray Paint and allow it to dry. Drizzle with melted candy wafers and then put rainbow dust or disco dust on.
- You can also shimmer them up with Pink Pearl Dust and a dry paint brush. Simple brush the color on then drizzle and decorate.
- Make all of your Candy Roses and place them in the center of the Oreo.
For the Tuxedo Rice Krispies
- Have your Rice Krispie Treats cut to a 3 inch by 2 inch rectangle. They should be about 1 inch thick. They should also be firm, so leave them out for an hour to "dry" a bit so that they stay straight.
- Melt your white candy wafer, dip ½ inch of a lollipop stick and insert it into the Rice Krispie treat. Coat your treat into the white candy and stand it up to dry. I double dipped my treats to get good coverage and fill in some of the uneven surfaces.
- Melt your black candy wafer and then dip each treat at an angle to make a crossed effect.
- Make all of your bow ties and attach then and add two black buttons to the shirt.
- Serve these on your elegant dessert table with the Dressed up Strawberries and Fancy Marshmallows.
Sunday 2nd of August 2015
I'm making the beautiful oreos that you have pictured, however, I am unable to get the glitter effect on the drizzle. I bought the pearl dust, but it looks like paint when applied. I'm hoping to finish them by tomorrow since I need them for my son's wedding on Wednesday.
Tuesday 4th of August 2015
To get the glitter on the drizzle, you need to add the wet candy drizzle and then add on the glitter over it. Wait for it to dry, then dust the excess off. Use a clean make-up brush or small puffer to remove the extra glitter. Ihope they turned out beautiful for the wedding!
Chocolate covered Oreo Cookie Clocks
Saturday 27th of December 2014
[…] If you enjoy the clocks, you may also enjoy the Rose Oreo Cookies I made last […]
Christmas Chocolate and Candy - CKD reset theme
Tuesday 9th of December 2014
[…] from Dieters Downfall are way beyond my skill but had to include them as they just look so lovely […]
Wednesday 1st of January 2014
What an adorable dessert table! They all look just spectacular!!!!!!!
Ready To Rockin’ the New Year 2014 in Beckley? - Homes For Sale Beckley WV and Real Estate in Beckley WV
Saturday 28th of December 2013
[…] No Bake Dessert Table For New Year’s Adorable and Delicious without the fuss […]