I always have frozen bananas in my freezer. I’m always making smoothies so this was very easy for me. I do suggest frozen bananas to fresh because of the temperature difference of the ice cream and the room temp fruit. It also prevents the banana from getting mushy or breaking while mixing it.
Elvis Ice Cream
- 2 cups premade chocolate Ice Cream Mix
- 2 Bananas, slice and frozen
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup mini dehydrated marshmallows
- Follow the instructions on your premade ice cream mix. Once ready, transfer to a 2 quart bowl and add in the frozen banana chunks, peanut butter chips and marshmallows.
- Freeze overnight to harden. Serve with a good topping of chocolate fudge.