These Chocolate Pudding Shooters taste so yummy! I love the way the peppermint shooters taste with chocolate pudding! They are fun to serve at a party.
I found some fun Candy Cane Shot Glasses they other day. For a buck a piece, I thought they would be fun for the blog. I put a couple into my basket and kept on shopping with no plan in mind. When I got home and looked at them, I still had no plan and really didn’t know what to do with them.
Fill them with Vodka? Sure… I could do that, but I didn’t think that would exactly go over to well here.
I could fill them with mousse or whipped cream, but I saw a lonely box of instant pudding in the back of my cupboard and thought that would be a fast and easy (not to mention delicious) filling for these shooters.
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I’ve picked up a few things here and there and I admit that I was out on Thanksgiving night at Kohls.Now, before you get upset about me shopping on Thanksgiving night, let me explain… I was at my in-laws for dinner which is 90 minutes drive from my house. My husband was working and making double time and my daughter stayed at Grandma’s house for a sleepover. I was headed home alone at 11pm.I live in a small-ish rural town. There’s a Wal-Mart and Home Depot and Kohls. No Target, no Best Buy, no mall. So, I figured since they opened at 6 most people would have come and gone by then, and I was right. There was no line, no issues, and absolutely no stupid people.It was the best Black Friday shopping I’ve ever done.
I can’t say that I found any amazing deals to write about, just stuff on sale that my daughter, husband and friend would like. And of course, I picked up a few new sweaters for myself. A sale is a sale and when you get a $40 sweater for $10 you can’t just walk away. Plus the bonus bucks! I scored $60 in bonus bucks. That totally made my day.
So, did you venture out on Black Friday or splurge on Cyber Monday? I know some crazy proactive people who are done shopping. And some of my FB fans shared that they are already done wrapping the gifts as well. Oh my… I wish I were that prepared.
Chocolate Pudding Shooters
Recipe Type: pudding
This Chocolate Pudding Shooters taste so yummy! I love the way the peppermint shooters taste with chocolate pudding!
- Candy Cane Shot Glasses
- Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Whipped Cream
- Red Food Coloring
- Red Candy
- Unwrap the candy cane shot glasses.
- I suggest reducing the amount of milk to 1 3/4 cups to make the pudding just a bit thicker.
- Prepare a piping bag with an open star tip and add four lines of red food coloring to the inside of a piping bag. Add in the whipped cream.
- Transfer the chocolate pudding to another piping bag or baggie, and fill the candy cane shot glasses.
- Top with some whipped cream and add a candy to the top. A peppermint starlight would make a great topper!
- *Note, only fill the cups when you are ready to serve them. The candy cane shot glasses did start to dissolve within 30 minutes of them being filled.