Perfect for girl’s night, these Chocolate Martinis are sure to turn a night in into a fun time for all the chocolate lovers!
Are you a chocolate lover? I am and I’m proud to let you know it! I’ll let you in on a little secret… I don’t always eat my chocolate – sometimes I drink it. Like in Hot Chocolate, Chocolate milkshakes and sometimes in the form of these Chocolate Martini’s! That’s right folks, this lady like to party! And by party, I mean wearing my comfy stretch pants and over-sized tee-shirt while watching R rated movies on Netflix after my kid goes to bed.
Some nights just call for a liquid dessert and this one fits the bill perfectly!
The best part of being a blogger is that I got to enjoy this Chocolate Martini at 2 in the afternoon when I was done photographing it! BTW – my mother drank the other one 🙂
Are you one to order a fancy drink at a bar? I enjoy a drink from time to time, but to be 100% honest with you, it’s the price tag of the drink that always gets me. Who really spends anywhere from 9 to 16 dollars for a drink?? I have a hard time paying 23 bucks for my meal, and then add-on a drink??!! It’s crazy.
Man, I’m totally a cheap date!
I’d much rather buy a few bottles and just drink at home.
I think that Cocktail Parties should become the new rage… then again, that means I’ve gotta clean my house and I wouldn’t be able to wear my old comfortable clothes that are not suitable for public display.
Nevermind, I’ll just drink alone at home with my cheap booze at two in the afternoon.
I think that would be safest for everyone involved.
If you’re into day drinking as well and looking for some fun drinks to share with your girlfriends, check out this Metropolitan Martini Recipe, Pomegranate Martini Recipe, or this Samoa Martini. Anyone would be awesome!
Check out these Awesome Chocolate Drinks
- 1 1/2 ounces Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Vodka
- Chocolate Chips, crushed and melted
- 2 1/2 ounce half-and-half
- 1 1/2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- Place your martini glass into the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Finely chop ¼ cup of chocolate chips and place them on to a large paper plate. Melt ¼ cup of chocolate chips and put them into a baggie.
- Swirl the inside of the martini glass with the melted chocolate. Add some melted chocolate around the rim of the glass and dip it in the crushed chocolate. If you aren't using the glasses right away, store them in the fridge.
- Place a few ice cubes into a shaker. Add all ingredients, shake and pour into the prepared glasses.