Perfect for girl’s night, these Chocolate Martinis are sure to turn a night in into a fun time for all the chocolate lovers. Shake them up in no time and enjoy!
Are you a chocolate lover? I am, and I’m proud to let you know it! I’ll let you in on a little secret… I don’t always eat my chocolate – sometimes I drink it. Like in Hot Chocolate, Chocolate milkshakes and sometimes in the form of these Chocolate
That’s right folks, this lady like to party! And by party, I mean wearing my comfy stretch pants and over-sized tee-shirt while watching R rated movies on Netflix after my kid goes to bed. Some nights just call for a liquid dessert, and this one fits the bill perfectly!
Ingredients for Chocolate Martinis
- Chocolate Liqueur – This usually has a base liquor like vodka, to which chocolate is added. For this recipe I used Godiva, but there are many other brands on the market.
- Creme de Cacao – Distilled Cacao mixed with vanilla. This is less syrupy when compared to Chocolate Liqueur.
- Vodka – Use your favorite brand of vodka. Change up the flavor with vanilla or caramel for added flavor and sweetness. You can also go with normal, plain vodka.
- Half-and-half – This just adds creaminess to the drink. You can use a lighter milk if this is too heavy.
If you’re into day drinking as well and looking for some fun drinks to share with your girlfriends, check out this Metropolitan Martini Recipe, Pomegranate Martini Recipe, or this Samoa Martini. Anyone would be awesome!
- 1 ½ ounces Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ½ ounces Creme de Cacao
- ½ ounce Vodka
- 2 ½ ounce half-and-half
- Chocolate Chips crushed and melted
- Place your martini glass into the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Finely chop ¼ cup of chocolate chips and place them on to a large paper plate. Melt ¼ cup of chocolate chips and put them into a baggie.
- Swirl the inside of the martini glass with the melted chocolate. Add some melted chocolate around the rim of the glass and dip it in the crushed chocolate. If you aren’t using the glasses right away, store them in the fridge.
- Place a few ice cubes into a shaker. Add all ingredients, shake and pour into the prepared glasses.
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.Share Pin Tweet (X) Email
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.