May Day is Lei Day in Hawaii!! Did your kids run up the May Day Poll at school? Has this tradition gone by the wayside? It was hot here in the Mid-Atlantic. The humidity kicked up and it gave us a sneak peak of what summer had in order.
While I was perusing last week’s party, I noticed a lot of seasonal fruits that just made me drool. So, I decided to round up the top Ten Fruity Treats for Spring and share them with you today! Do you love fresh fruit recipes?
Ten Fruity Treats for Spring
- Paleo Lemon Cheesecake from Cooking with Curls
- Mojito Cake Recipe from Birds Party
- Pineapple Sherbet from Pint Sized Baker
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish Crescents from Cookie Dough Oven Mitt
- Lemon Blueberry Scones from The Chef Next Door
- Mimosa Gluten Free Coffee Cake from Food Faith Fitness
- Pineapple Kiwi Margarita from Home Cooking Memories
- Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade Margarita from Simply Darrling
- Chocolate Orange Cake from The Jenny Evolution
- Lemon Blackberry Cake from The Kittchen
I know you want more Fruity Treats, so check out these fresh fruit desserts.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.