It is H O T out there! There’s minimal retreat from the summer heat so I’m here to share to a few recipes that are sure to help you get through with minimal effort. We all love a no-bake treat or a quick and easy salad. A cool drink to relax with and something sweet at the end of the day. You can hide in your air conditioned house or get out to the pool with the kids and not worry about taking time to turn on the oven and cook. So, hit the farmer’s market for fresh fruit and greens, make some homemade ice cream or popsicles, chill-out with neighbors with a cocktail and appetizers. Here’s 15 Perfect no effort recipes for summer. Load up on Salads, main dishes, desserts and drinks so that you can relax and enjoy the summer.
No-Effort Recipes for Summer
- Fresh Chopped Greek Panzanella Salad from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Skinny Greek Salad from Grounded and Surrounded
- Strawberry Mango Grilled Chicken Salad from A Cultivated Nest
- Tomato Avocado Corn Salsa Salad from Duct Tape and Denim
- Grilled Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe from The Jenny Evolution
- Mussels Steamed in a Wine, Garlic, and Tomato Broth from Moms Need to Know
- Jerk Smoked Tilapia Pineapple Pilaf from The Black Peppercorn
- Mini Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Recipe from Honey and Birch
- Orange Fruit Cups from Giggles Galore
- Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip No Bake Bars from Must Have Mom
- Whipped Lemon Cheesecake Blueberry Parfaits from 5 Minutes for Mom
- Unicorn Rainbow Ice Pops from Flour on my Face
- Easy Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream Recipe from Home Cooking Memories
- Grapefruit Basil Refresher Cocktail from Lydi Out Loud
- Hibiscus Lime Cooler Cocktail Recipe from Simply Darrling
Here’s a few more no-fuss, no-effort recipes you can make – A Simple Vanilla Milkshake
Or what about a Chocolate Chip Cookie Icebox Cake??
Two Cup Tuesday Linky Party No.234
Next week I would like to feature SUMMER GRILLING FAVORITES, so dig through those archives, and look for recipes featuring grilled favorites. Meat, veggies, fruit, and even cakes made ON THE GRILL!! Link them up for a chance to be featured next week. Heck, I also to see your BBQ attire, DIY’s and Helpful Hints for grilling out!
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.