These Jam Kaloches taste so yummy and best of all they are easy to make for your holiday baking.
My Grandma’s Jam Kaloches Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat then oven to 375 degrees F and prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Beat the butter and cream cheese with a paddle attachment until it’s light and fluffy and completely combined, then add in the flour.
- Roll dough on a lightly floured surface to 1/8 inch thickness and cut 2.5 inch circles with a cookie cutter or a large cup. Place the cookies on the cookie sheet and add 1/4 teaspoon of jam in the center of the circle. Wet a basting brush with some milk and paint on the right side of cookie.
- Fold the left side over first then the right side (with the milk) and press the dough down to stick.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.