These Jam Kaloches taste so yummy and best of all they are easy to make for your holiday baking.
My Grandma’s Jam Kaloches Recipe
Today I am sharing these Jam Kolaches with Katrina of In Katrina’s Kitchen!
She’s hosting her third annual Cookie Party this year and has some great bloggers sharing some of their best cookies.
My Grandmother used to make us Jam Kolache Cookies for Christmas and mail them from New York to Hawaii. It was always a special treat to get a box of cookies from her.
For more of my Grandma’s Cookies, check out these cookie recipes.
Grandma's Jam Kolaches
These Jam Kolaches taste so yummy, and best of all they are easy to make for your holiday baking. Make them with your favorite jam!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat then oven to 375 degrees F and prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Beat the butter and cream cheese with a paddle attachment until it’s light and fluffy and completely combined, then add in the flour.
- Roll dough on a lightly floured surface to 1/8 inch thickness and cut 2.5 inch circles with a cookie cutter or a large cup. Place the cookies on the cookie sheet and add 1/4 teaspoon of jam in the center of the circle. Wet a basting brush with some milk and paint on the right side of cookie.
- Fold the left side over first then the right side (with the milk) and press the dough down to stick.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack and sprinkle with powdered sugar.