Lucky Leaf has supplied the pie filling for this post, however no other compensation was involved. As always, all opinions are my own.
Apple Cranberry Pull Apart Loaf
For the Loaf
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Apple Cranberry Pie Filling (or your favorite)
- 1 container Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
For the Glaze
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. and line your bread pan with easy release foil.
- Using a bread loaf pan, stand it up to allow for stacking. Open your container of biscuits and divide each one into two or three sections. I liked a lot of flakey layers. Start layering the biscuits then a spoonful of the pie filling. Continue layering until all the biscuits are used up.
- Bake for 30 minutes making sure that the center is cooked all the way through.
- Cool in the pan for an hour.
- Stir all the ingredients in a bowl. Add more sugar to make it thicker, more milk to make it thinner.
- Remove the loaf from the pan and drizzle it with the sugar glaze. Serve it warm and watch everyone enjoy it!