Lucky Leaf has supplied the pie filling for this post, however no other compensation was involved. As always, all opinions are my own.
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Apple Cranberry Pie Filling (or your favorite)
- 1 container Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line your bread pan with easy release foil.
- Using a bread loaf pan, stand it up on one of the short ends so you can stack the layers. Open your container of biscuits and divide each one into two or three sections. I liked a lot of flakey layers. Start layering the biscuits then a spoonful of the pie filling. Continue layering until all the biscuits are used up.
- Bake for 30 minutes making sure that the center is cooked all the way through.
- Cool in the pan for an hour.
- Stir all the ingredients in a bowl. Add more sugar to make it thicker, more milk to make it thinner.
- Remove the loaf from the pan and drizzle it with the sugar glaze. Serve it warm and watch everyone enjoy it!
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.