This Triple Whiskey Cake has whiskey infused into the chocolate cake, the homemade Dulce de Leche frosting, and the ganache on top. It’s one delicious cake!
Triple Whiskey Cake
I’ve finished off the amazing cake! Everything in this cake is infused with the sweet flavor of whisky – the Chocolate Cake, the Dulche de Leche, and the Ganache all have a hint of whiskey in them.
It’s a triple treat and it was so good delicious! To say it’s a manly dessert, may be kinda sexist, but this Triple Whiskey Cake is definitely an adult dessert. This really is a great chocolate cake that just got better each day. The whiskey got a bit stronger each day and the chocolate got smoother each day. I loved it everyday!
- Prepared Chocolate Whiskey Cake with Whiskey Dulce de Leche Frosting
- 4 oz Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Whiskey
- 2 oz chocolate for decorations.
- Bake, cool, and frost the cake. Refrigerate the cake while preparing the ganache.
- Heat the cream to a simmer and pour over 4 ounces of dark chocolate. Let the heat melt the chocolate for 5 minutes before stirring.
- Stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Add in the whiskey and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Melt the additional chocolate and make drizzle decorations on a piece of parchment and let harden in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, pour the ganache over the cake and top with the chocolate decorations.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.