I guess I’ll just have to make more of these yummy Blueberry and Coconut Push-up Pops for us to enjoy.
So, on the one hand, I’ll have to entertain her a bit more during the day, but I can still sleep in for two more weeks!
Ahhhh…. bliss…. I am not a fan of alarm clocks and early mornings. I really enjoy sleeping in and as much as my kiddo doesn’t want to go back to school, I think that I despise it even more.
It’s a good thing that I have these little yummies to cheer me up!
Blueberry Coconut Push-up Pops
- 4-ounce cream cheese
- 1/3 C Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Milk
- 1 C Cool Whip (thawed)
- 10 ounce (1/2 a can) Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1/2 C Coconut Flakes, small and large flakes (I used unsweetened)
- Cream the sugar, milk, and cream cheese until smooth.
- Fold in the Cool Whip and blueberry pie filling. The color should be uniform and no white should remain. Fold in the coconut.
- Transfer the mixture to a large plastic bag, cut off a 1 inch corner and fill the Push-up Pops. Cover and freeze overnight.