Boo! Hiss! I don’t want summer to come to an end.
I LOVE SUMMER!!
I love the pool, the beach, the open air.
I HATE the cold, rainy, dreary, winter days.
I want more sunshine. More waterparks. More sprinkler time (however, my water bill would like less of it). I like wearing my shorts and slippers. And while I haven’t gotten a nice pedicure since the Spring, I appreciate nice looking toenails and fun sandals.
So to that, I say MORE POPSICLES!!
I love making easy pudding pops, and today I have an easy (after school) treat that is sure to beat the heat! Chocolate Pudding Pops with Strawberries.
These were whipped up quick and easy and were devoured almost as quickly.
The frozen strawberries helped me to slow down and enjoy the popsicle. I usually bite my popsicles instead of suck on them. The strawberries were a bit too cold and hard to go plowing through it.
Here’s to the beginning of the end of Summer.
Chocolate Pudding and Strawberry Popsicles
- 1 box Instant Chocolate Pudding
- Milk needed for Pudding Mix
- 6 Fresh Strawberries, washed and sliced
- Popsicle Molds
- Prepare Pudding as directed on box. Alternate Strawberries and Pudding to the popsicle molds and tap mold on the counter to help get the air bubbles out.
- Freeze for several hours and enjoy!
Gotta Sweet Tooth? Share your recipe with me on Instagram using the hashtag #PintSizedBaker so I can see what you've been craving!
I link up at THESE GREAT parties!