- Pre-Made Pie Crust
- 1 cup Candy Corn
- 1/2 cup Powered Sugar
- 3 – 5 teaspoon milk
- Yellow and red food coloring
- Unroll one premade crust. Roll with a rolling pin to thin out slightly.
- Cut crust with a 3 inch rectangular cookie or biscuit cutter.
- Fill center of crust with a handful of candy corns.
- Add top and pinch seams around edges. I got three pop tarts from one pre-made crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes, watching closely that the candy does not start to ooze out the edges.
- Allow to cool.
- Combine powered sugar and milk to make the glaze. Drizzle white on 1/3 of the pop tart. Add yellow food coloring to glaze and drizzle on 1/3 of the pop. Add red food coloring to make an orange glaze and complete the candy corn design on the pop tart.
- Give the glaze 5 to 10 minutes to harden. Then eat and enjoy your sugar buzz!
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.