You’ll love how easy this No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is to make and your kids are going to love all the peanut butter Oreo cookies mixed in!
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
My husband loves peanut butter and chocolate desserts. LOVES them! So, whenever I ask him what I should bake, that’s always his answer. However, I don’t listen to him most of the time and I make something fruity that he hates and I love. Well, a few weeks ago I surprised him with this decadent No Bake Peanut Butter Pie loaded with Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies!
He loved it so much that he enjoyed a slice for three nights in a row. Even when he was overstuffed from out BBQ dinner, he still had room for a slice of this pie. It’s so easy to make and ready in no time thanks to a premade Oreo cookie crust. You gotta make this ASAP for you chocolate peanut butter lover!
This pie – Oh my – There’s just so much good stuff you can say about this peanut butter pie. Bonus points because it’s no bake. Double bonus point for being fast and easy. Extra bonus points for it being so darn yummy! And Uber bonus points for being able to make a head of time.
This pie has everything going for it!
This no-bake peanut butter pie is also perfect to take and share for picnic trips and community pot luck get togethers. There’s zero stress or fuss when making it and Oreo cookies always make people smile. Pick up all you need at your local grocery store and enjoy a slice on a warm summer evening. No special plans required.
I hope you’re enjoying your summer. We are off to a busy start!
For more peanut butter desserts, check out these special treats!
- 1 Premade Oreo Pie Shell
- 1 C peanut butter, smooth
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz) Cool Whip, or 1 C sweetened whip cream
- 2/3 box of Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies, crushed
- chocolate syrup
- Crush your peanut butter Oreo cookies in a baggie. I used a rolling pin to crush them into large chunks.
- Mix your peanut butter and cream cheese on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add in the powdered sugar followed by the Cool Whip / sweetened whip cream and mix until incorporated.
- Mix in 2/3 of your cookie crumbs into the peanut butter mixture by hand. Transfer to the premade pie shell and add the remaining cookies to the top of the pie.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Slice and serve with some chocolate syrup and a peanut butter Oreo cookie.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.