Oops, I did it again! I made come amazing pudding cookies, but this time with peanut butter in it!
I added mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups AND Peanut Butter Oreo’s to the mix!
Happy Birthday to Mr. Quart!
Since his favorite flavor combination is Peanut Butter and Chocolate, I made him these special cookies for his last road trip.
They are packed full of chocolate and peanut butter flavor! Everyone LOVED them. And the chocolate pudding in the mix just made them extra soft and flavorful!
These are so not on my diet, but I really didn’t care! They were so good! You’ve gotta try them.
They are for the total Chocolate and Peanut Butter fan! You can take these to Nirvana Level and make a peanut butter frosting and make sandwiches out of them! Oh my!
Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3.75 oz Hershey's Milk Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 cup chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup crushed Peanut Butter Oreo's
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Beat the butter until smooth and add the sugars. Beat for 1-2 minutes, until creamy.
- Add in one egg one at a time, beating until combined.
- Beat in the baking soda, vanilla and salt. Add the flour and pudding and mix until dough forms.
- Mix in the chocolate chips, peanut butter cups and Oreo’s with a large wooden spoon.
- Scoop dough by heaping tablespoons and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are set.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.Share Pin Tweet (X) Email
Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.