These Ritz Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are the perfect combination of sweet and salty! All you need are three ingredients and some laughter!
Ritz Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
I used to make these Ritz Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies years and years ago with my Grandma. Now, I get to make them with my daughter because they are so fast and easy to make that there are no excuses not to make them. Actually, your kids can make them for YOU!
We love how they are the perfect combination of sweet and salty to satisfy our cravings! Grandma would make these for us and always have a selection of sweet treats for our evening card games. She was all about her cards and taught me a lot about problem-solving, luck, and deductive reasoning.
I love being in the kitchen with my Little Cup, especially when there is no baking required!
How to Make Ritz Cookies
Smear some peanut butter on the Ritz crackers. No need to be neat about it. Next, place them in the freezer for 15 minutes while you lick the peanut butter off the knife and fingertips.
Flip the peanut butter side down into the melted chocolate and carefully lift out and place it on the wax paper to harden. This should take mere seconds. This is perfect for the kiddos to do – their fingers will get covered in chocolate and they’ll love it!
Kitchen Tools Used
- Corningware bowls – to melt my chocolates. They are the right height and width to dip pops and truffles – and cookies. They also come with a lid so you can cover it up and keep the leftover chocolate for another project.
- Cookie Sheet with Waxed Paper – Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper to keep your workspace clean. Place the dipped cookies onto the cookie sheet and let them dry completely before stacking.
Once all the cookies are covered in chocolate, you’re done! Now go wash the kid’s hands and put these cookies on a plate to enjoy. That’s my favorite way to enjoy them is to put them in a baggie and place them in the freezer!
Just as promised – These Ritz Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are Super Easy!
Here’s a few more Peanut Butter Treats you might enjoy
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Peanut Butter of your choice
- 1 sleeve Ritz Crackers
- Optional - peanut chips, chocolate sprinkles
- Cover the Ritz cracker in peanut butter, place them on a cookie sheet and place them into the fridge. Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl with a wide top.
- Dip the peanut butter side of the cracker into the chocolate. Carefully lift out of the chocolate and place onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Once the chocolate is dry, store in an airtight container in the fridge.
For the peanut butter I suggest NOT using an "natural" spread where the oil separates from the peanut butter. You'll end up with ooze marks from the leaking oils and it could make the cracker soggy.
I store my finished cookies in the freezer and enjoy them frozen too!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 48Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g
NOTE – This recipe was first published in 2011 when I first started this blog. I’ve updated the photos and some of the content, but the recipe is still the same!