How to Make Snowmen Cake Pops
Here’s a few more Christmas Cake Pop ideas for you!
For the Cake Pop Dough
- 1/4 of a baked 9 x 13 cake
- 1 – 3 tablespoon frosting
For the decorations
- White candy melts
- Fruit roll up for the scarves
- Sour rainbow candy and candy buttons for the earmuffs
- Orange hearts for the noses
- Small flat sprinkles for the eyes and buttons
- Mini chocolate chips for buttons
- Make 9 1-inch balls, set six aside and cut the remaining 3 in half. The six large balls are for the body and the smaller ones are for their heads.
- Roll the cake pop batter smooth and place it on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Then place it in the fridge.
- Melt your candy melts according to directions. AVOID overheating the candy. Melt in the microwave at 70% power and stir every 30 seconds.
- Once the candy is melted, remove balls from fridge and get 6 lollipop sticks. Dip 1/4 inch of the stick into the candy and push the cake ball all the way through until a 1/4 to 1/3 inch is visible.
- Dip the tip of the stick up the the cake ball and then add the smaller pop to the top. Stand up to dry.
- Complete all “bodies” and allow to dry.
- Have candy ready to go! Lay it out because you’ll be working fast.
- Completely dip the cake pop and tap off the excess. Work quickly and add the headband, earmuffs, eyes and buttons. If you find it to difficult to add while wet, add the candy after it’s dry using wet candy as glue.
- To complete the faces, I used a food coloring writing pen to make the mouth and eyes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.