These Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Joe-Joe’s are so easy to make but taste so yummy! I love the peppermint with the chocolate!
Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Joe-Joe’s
I love Chocolate Sandwich Cookies as much as the next gal.
Oreos – heck yeah!
Who Nu – Yes indeed!
Even Organic ones are good – and good for ya (So you can have like 5).
But it wasn’t until a trip to Trader Joe’s and the recommendations from “TruffleSteph” of Chocolate & Toast
and Tonia from Love Big, Love Often
to buy Joe-Joe’s and Peppermint Bark Baking bits.
I did. And my life has not been the same!
Oh my! They make a great combination!
The Joe-Joe’s by themselves are to die for! I had to hide them in the back of the cupboard from my husband. He’s been sneaking them.
Out of sight, out of mind.
Until I leave them on the counter for the family to see. (dumb, dumb, dumb.)
These will be fun for the kids to make while out of school for the next two weeks.
If you can’t find popsicle sticks at your local craft store, you can still dip the Joe-Joe’s.
Just hold on to an edge and dip half in chocolate and add peppermint bark bits.
To make them a little extra Christmas-y, I added red jimmies.
These are also great for last minute gifts and cookie box fillers.
Here’s a few more easy Christmas Cookie ideas for ya!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- Trader Joe’s Candy Cane Joe-Joe Sandwich Cookies (or any Sandwich Cookie)
- Peppermint Bark Baking Bits
- Dark Chocolate
- Open up the Joe-Joe cookies.
- Dip a popsicle stick into some melted chocolate.
- Lay the stick on the open cookie and close the cookie back up.
- Once all the sticks are added, completely dip the Joe-Joe cookie in the melted chocolate, making sure that the chocolate fills in the edges and doesn’t leave any air holes.
- Then lay flat on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper or a silicon mat and sprinkle with the Peppermint Bark Baking Bits.
- Allow to dry.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.