These Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Joe-Joe’s are so easy to make but taste so yummy! I love the peppermint with the chocolate!
Chocolate Dipped Candy Cane Joe-Joe’s
I love Chocolate Sandwich Cookies as much as the next gal.
- Trader Joe’s Candy Cane Joe-Joe Sandwich Cookies (or any Sandwich Cookie)
- Peppermint Bark Baking Bits
- Dark Chocolate
- Open up the Joe-Joe cookies.
- Dip a popsicle stick into some melted chocolate.
- Lay the stick on the open cookie and close the cookie back up.
- Once all the sticks are added, completely dip the Joe-Joe cookie in the melted chocolate, making sure that the chocolate fills in the edges and doesn’t leave any air holes.
- Then lay flat on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper or a silicon mat and sprinkle with the Peppermint Bark Baking Bits.
- Allow to dry.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.