These Candy Cane Treats taste so yummy and make great gifts for teachers, family, or friends! They look cute and are super easy to make!
Chocolate Covered Candy Cane Treats
I am so tired. I really need to slow down and take a break with my family. Do you feel that way with your family? With all the regular “every day” stuff there’s also the extra shopping trips, wrapping presents, writing out Christmas Cards, work parties, friends parties, school parties… Sigh… I need a vacation from all of this.
Are you feeling overwhelmed with the Christmas season?
Well, I hope that these simple chocolate dipped Candy Cane Treats will help ease the baking stress.
I’ve dipped Oreos, Walker’s Shortbread and small Pretzel Sticks into chocolate and then sprinkled them with crushed peppermint candy.
Seriously, what could be easier than that?
All of it will be super easy to make and everyone will think you slaved over them.
Just go raid your pantry, melt some chocolate and get to dipping.
- Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Melts
- Various Cookies – I used Oreo cookies and Shortbread
- Various Pretzels – I used small sticks
- tangerine wedges
- potato chips
- dried fruit
- candied fruit
- Rice Krispie treats
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in a large ceramic bowl.
- Dip the cookies/pretzels, fruit/ etc into the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with candy cane bits.
- Set on wax paper to completely dry.