It’s a Candy Cane Christmas Collection
Christmas is here!! Are you ready?? Have you got all the presents bought, letters sent and plans made? I’m ready to go. There’s a few items I’m waiting on, and a few things to deliver in person this week, but I think I’m as ready as I’ll ever be! School is out for the next two weeks and we have plans to see the Christmas lights in DC. It’s been so crazy hectic around here this season that it just seems so difficult to get it all done. Are you feeling the pressure as well?? I hope everyone can take the week off to relax and recharge. This collection of Candy Cane and Peppermint goodies is sure to put you in a festive spirit. Enjoy the sweet taste of winter with this Candy Cane Christmas Collection! Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! I wish each and every one of you a Very Merry Christmas!
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse from Cooking on the Front Burners
- Country Candy Cane Reindeer Craft from She Saved
- Candy Cane Reindeer Pops from Finding Zest
- Peppermint Tree Topper from A Thoughtful Place
- Candy Cane Cheesecake from Loulou Girls
- Peppermint Skillet Brownies from Food Faith Fitness
- Peppermint Cocoa Bites from Grounded and Surrounded
- Peppermint White Russian from Home Cooking Memories
- Chocolate Peppermint Martini from Pink Heels Pink Truck
- Candy Cane Martini from Sandy a la Mode
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate from A Proverbs 31 Wife
- Peppermint Red Velvet Fudge from Delightful E Made
- Candy Cane Tray from Pint Sized Baker
Here’s a few more tasty Candy Cane Treats from yours truly.
Now -for all you loyal linkers, I’d like you to know that I will be taking off the next Monday – Dec 26th – and will be back in action in 2017 on Jan 2. I hope you all have a wonderful (and safe) New Year’s Eve. I look forward to a little R&R with the family and I hope that you do too!
Are you looking for a last minute gift for your favorite blogger??? Why not get them and yourself a ticket to the 2017 Online Blog Conference! We are planning a great event with information about creating videos, making money, Growing your Instagram, SEO, and much more! It starts January 16th, so get your tickets NOW!!
Two Cup Tuesday No.206
Now, on to the PARTY!! It’s time to link up all your recent posts to the Two Cup Tuesday Party! Each week I will share the Best of the Blogs with some of my favorite recipes and crafts who link up!
Grab a button! You deserve it!
You bloggers are the best! I’m looking forward to seeing all the wonderful link-ups this week!
I’m also A Pinning Fool! I’ve pined TONS of great recipes and tutorials from Two-Cup Tuesday! Check out my Two-Cup Tuesday Pin-board!
I’d love to get to know you, so please leave a comment introducing yourself!
Thanks so much for linking up!
As a courtesy to all party guests, please only link posts that have not been shared here previously. We want to see NEW and EXCITING content.