It’s Thanksgiving week, but as you know the blogging world is already full swing into Christmas goodies! In the party last week there were a lot of great posts shared and I am totally inspired to get my glue gun out, grab my kid and get to work. I hope this Homemade Christmas Collection inspires you to let go of he hustle and bustle of Black Friday and rushing around to all the things done.
I hope that everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving weekend with your loved ones. Enjoy the time off, the time shopping, the time sleeping, or the time eating all the leftovers!
- Mad for Plaid Ornament Display from Thistlewood Farms
- Crochet Candle Cozies from Whistle and Ivy
- DIY Rustic Wood Christmas Wreath from Pastels and Macarons
- Handmade Holiday Glitter Christmas Garland from Crate and Babble
- Pom-Poms and Bows Crochet Garland from Flamingo Toes
- Giant Ombre Paper Cone Christmas Tree from Frog Prince Paperie
- How to Make a Full Sized Brown Paper Tree from Crafts a la Mode
- Wine Corn Snowflake Ornament from Virginia Sweet Pea
- Reindeer Candy Tins from Gluesticks Blog
- Merry Vintage Christmas Sign from Tried and True Blog
- Vanilla Coffee Soap from Simply Stacie
It’s not too late to decide on a Thanksgiving Dessert! I’ve got 10 great ideas for ya!
Or, here’s 10 Amazing Pies you can peruse.
All content 100% human written.Images, text and all other content Copyrighted©Karyn Granrud, Susanne Queck and Wunderlander Verlag LLC, or ©Pro Stock Media via Canva.com. Unlicensed republishing permitted. As an Amazon affiliate, we earn on qualified purchases.